Bro. Bloxton & Trent will be coming over to Relay For Life at the High School around 10 p.m. & we are meeting them there to walk some miles to raise money. Trent is excited to get some free hot choc. at the track! Our family walked over 25 miles (all NIGHT!) last year! The kids loved it!
The kids found these nest & wanted to show Grandpa J. One is a Killdear bird & the other is a Robin's nest. The parents are very protective of the nest & I had to sneak in for a close up!
Kelcey has a bunch of her friends coming over tonight for a PARTY!! They wanted to play kickball & I discouraged her because I really enjoy my front windows intact! (there are boys coming!) Steve surprised me - which is rare! We are leaving tomorrow after Jacy gets off work & going to Tri-Cities for our anniversary. Staying in a nice hotel, shopping, golfing & relaxing in the pool - just the two of us! Steve - you are the best! Love you TONS! Happy Anniversary!
1 comment:
Hope you two have a wonderful Anniversary celebration. Sounds like it will be fun. I have a friend who lives in Tri Cities area, Kennewick. She loves it there. Anyway, look forward to hearing about the big walk and your fun weekend.
Melissa came over with Xerika yesterday. She's a cute little baby!!
Post a Comment