May 22, 2008

Hair Coloring Day!

So my nutty friends & I decided to do a HAIR coloring Day! Literally, let our hair down day! As you can see I got hair coloring all over Deb's neck, nose, eyebrow! Oops! Sorry Deb! Hope it washed out today!
Amy - I am praying for you to find the right body shop to get that garage door molding paint off your NEW, beautiful TAHOE before your hubby flies in tonight. Good thing he is staying in Seattle for the night!
We ate lunch at the golf course restaurant & had sugar free cheese cake & totally loaded-with-sugar biggest-piece-of-cake-I-have-ever-seen YUMMY carrot cake (Gayla - your carrot cake is still the best!)
Finished the afternoon with a stop at Maurices! Who knew that the Moe Hole could be such fun!
Another fun day with my keep-me-sane friends! You guys are beautiful (with your new hair color that is!) Now, off to the gym to get rid of the carrot cake! Lisa

3 comments:

Howard Jones said...

What bold girls you are.....coloring hair...eating carrot cake. Glad you have found some great friends in Moe.
We're having our Memorial Day tomorrow. There should be about 35 of us. I will send pictures.GJ

Susan said...

WOW Lisa, brave brave friends you have. The last time I let my friend cut my hair was in college and it was only after she butchered me that she confessed she hadn't done it before!

Jill said...

Looks like another good time with your friends. Sounds like they are loads of fun!!!