May 6, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Grandma!


Love the Jones Family!

5 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Hi
Gayla, I got your message & will call to maker sure they don't deliver during the baby shower! Have a wonderful Mother's Day at Melinda's house! Love Lisa

steve and lisa said...

Yes, I spelled make wrong! Lisa

Howard Jones said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful and heartfelt poem, Kelcey....You have so many talents and you are such a sweet girl as all of your family are. I loved the picture also. Everyone had a cute smile!! Melinda is having dinner and all I have to bring is the rolls. .........And have a nap.
Grandma

Howard Jones said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful and heartfelt poem, Kelcey....You have so many talents and you are such a sweet girl as all of your family are. I loved the picture also. Everyone had a cute smile!! Melinda is having dinner and all I have to bring is the rolls. .........And have a nap.
Grandma

Howard Jones said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful and heartfelt poem, Kelcey....You have so many talents and you are such a sweet girl as all of your family are. I loved the picture also. Everyone had a cute smile!! Melinda is having dinner and all I have to bring is the rolls. .........And have a nap.
Grandma