May 26, 2008

The girls started their jobs officially. The pool opened on Sat. & it was a beautiful day. The girls looked so serious & cute! They wouldn't even look at us - we tried to distract them! They were so cute!
Trevor & Trent tried out the flowrider & were amazing on it! We saw a bum-load of bum cracks! The boys were losing their swim trunks, girls were losing their tops & it was hilarous! The boys loved floating around in the lazy river. They would get a double tube & would float around & around & around the river!
We went to the Spring Festival carnival & lip sync competition. Also, went to the moon lite parade (it lasted 3 hours!)











Had smores with friends & found out that Steve has today off! It is a miracle!
We are off to Home Depot - Steve is putting shingles on shed #2 & then he is going to build me a table for our porch - we are going to paint it Benjamin Moore 'rhythm & blues'.
After Home Depot, we are going back to the pool with the Season Pass! Should be a fun-filled summer!






3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a very fun weekend!!! Your girls will have a great time this summer being lifeguards!!! I know you will enjoy watching them be so silly around all the boys. I don't think I've ever seen the boys hair that short. They are really growing up. Have a great week!!!

Howard Jones said...

Thanks for loading all the pictures so we can see them.Hope to be seeing all of you soon....Grandma

Susan said...

Oh . . . lifeguarding during the summer! I brings back great memories. I think your girls will have a ball! And the flowrider, we went to an indoor one last winter and it was hilarious when my niece's new husband lost his shorts! My sister even put the video on her blog. Good stuff. Sounds like a great weekend and like maybe the rest of us should move up there it's so fun.
I want another card night!