
We LOVE our porches! With the warm weather (it was 99 degrees on Sat.) we have been filling flower pots, painting, building sheds, mowing, weeding, replacing bark, grilling, throwing water ballons, goodwill dropoffs, etc.

We about died from the heat while watching two soccers games on Sat.. And of course baseball is still going strong. We LOVE it!


Working hard, playing hard, & then relaxing on the porch & watching the sun go down :) ... Life couldn't get any better! Now, we just need to live closer to family! :(



The girls have started their jobs & they LOVE it! They keep informing me how much money they have earned so far! And, the big news - Kelcey told Rhoan she would be his girlfriend! (& then Bobby asked her out this weekend!) Ughhhh! Welcome Spring - & then bam - SUMMER weather!!! I feel like I am in UT again! Now, it is raining outside! LOVE IT!



2 comments:
Your porch is beautiful!! Love the cute porch swing. Looks like a great weekend!
I'm glad you are enjoying life. We got the weather you had I think you pass things our way. We went through Smithfield yesterday. They get more rain and snow than we do. I guess more people pay their tithing over there...Your wrap- around porch looks great. The grand kids playing sports are looking great also. Tell Jacy & Kelcey there is nothing like those first paychecks. They are good workers.
Trevor is looking kind of goofy??What flexibility. Trent looks a lot taller now. Can't wait to see you and visit with you all in June.
Go soccer girls.....Grandma
Post a Comment