May 9, 2008

Thanks!!!


Thanks Howard & Gayla for the Mother's Day card & money! Steve always takes me to a Mother's Day dinner with the money you have sent over the years! I appreciate your thoughtfulness (plus Steve loves not having to pay for dinner!)!
Jacy just wanted you guys to know - SHE GOT A JOB! She will be a lifeguard at the Surf'n Slide this summer. She is very excited and gets paid 35 cents more then Kelcey does! She just wanted to rub Kelcey's nose in it a bit! I officially handed both girls their SS cards to fill out their W4's. WOW! I told both girls that they are finally growing up! They are now responsible for their identities!
Also, we wanted to show you the price of GAS up here!!!!!!! It goes up about six cents every week! Very depressing! Love the Jones Family

1 comment:

steve and lisa said...

Gayla
I got the pictures in the mail. Finished scanning the Sun Valley pictures - they are sooooo cute! We all look so young & innocent!!! I will scan the Lava Hot Springs, 4th of July, & Memorial Day pictures after this weekend. The Sun Valley pictures are on the right in the blog. I think they turned out perfect! I will mail the pictures back to you next week. Thanks. Lisa