Time flies! One year ago I was having the time of my life with my girlfriends in NYC. It was a fabulous trip & I wonder where last year went?!! Whenever I pull out pictures of the kids or trips I cannot believe how fast my kids are growing up! They literally are changing before my eyes. Photos have a way of reminding me how much my life has changed. I want to freeze time of my kids or vacations & not move forward at all. Life gets so busy and it is hard to stop & soak it all in. I love my camera & the memories it creates! Happy one year!! Lisa
Gayla I am trying to put together some slideshows of Yellowstone over the years. I was wondering if you could send me some pictures of Yellowstone that you have. Maybe some from years ago. I will send them back or give them to you in June. (Also, maybe some of Sun Valley, Memorial Day, etc.) I just have to scan them & put them in a slide show. My dad has copied his blog onto disc's & I want him to teach me how to copy this blog. I think it would be a neat family history disc (if Melinda could figure out how to post?!) Then my kids could have copies of it & so on! Let me know. We love the family newsletters! Keep them coming. Love Lisa
2 comments:
Gayla
I am trying to put together some slideshows of Yellowstone over the years. I was wondering if you could send me some pictures of Yellowstone that you have. Maybe some from years ago. I will send them back or give them to you in June. (Also, maybe some of Sun Valley, Memorial Day, etc.) I just have to scan them & put them in a slide show.
My dad has copied his blog onto disc's & I want him to teach me how to copy this blog. I think it would be a neat family history disc (if Melinda could figure out how to post?!) Then my kids could have copies of it & so on! Let me know. We love the family newsletters! Keep them coming. Love Lisa
I'll see what I can find..and send them. Gayla
Post a Comment