September 6, 2010

Post Falls & SilverwooD!

SILVERWOOD! The girls had a game Friday at Lions Field. They WON! It was a great game & Jacy did fabulouso! Then on Sat. the boys & I (steve had to work :( ) drove up to Post Falls, ID for a noon start time. The weather was in the mid 70's & beautiFUL! The game ended in a tie & then we made our way to Silverwood. We have never been to Silverwood & because I chaperoned I was able to get in for free & then only pay 18.00 for each boy to get in. Also, got a all-you-care-to-keep-down buffet for free. NIce! Trent was being a chicken & would NOT ride this ride - Aftershock! I was a big chicken too - oh my was it intense! But, little Trevor ever went on Aftershock with Jacy & her group. He LOVED it! It was a really fun day, but oh boy - I AM EXHAUSTED today! Of course we pulled into town at 1 a.m. Sat. evening & had another 7:30 a.m. ward council mtg. Ugh! Trying to get caught up today on laundry, dishes, house cleaning, lawn mowing, etc. The girls have another game tomorrow evening & we are trying to get more senior shots of Jacy done before the weather turns cold.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!



Corner kick!!
This was the beasty girl! She knocked some of Abby's teeth lose & smashed Jacy's nose. Soccer is a rough game!

jacy lacy


i love taking pictures at this game. Usually we are in a stadium & are far away from the girls. This field, we are right up next to the girls.




talking on the phone trying to locate the girls in Silverwood - trevor doesn't look very happy :( He WANTS to GET ON THE RIDES!

Colby, Kimmie, Becca

amanda
the boys FAV. ride
KRAZY KARS

Colby, Kimmie & Becca

This was in the ice skating show, the girls were pooped!! & still stayed at the park until 10:30 at night! They are all insane! But, they LOVE it!
Amanda, Kelsie, Jacy, Becca, Colby, Kimmie & Erin

WOW - all caught up! Well, of course till this week's soccer games. It has been such an insane, fun summer & I believe the Fall will also be a little Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy! I was rushing to the soccer game on Fri. & missed my turn, sped thru a school zone & GOT PULLED OVER! I was dropping names (coach ric - sheriff's office, swat team - soccer) & I got off Scot FREE!! Unbelievable. I had just put my cell phone down also (illegal to talk on the cell phone in WA while driving)! I was almost crying when he didn't give me a big fat ticket! Thank heaven's for small miracles & nice police officers! What a Week!

No comments: