September 3, 2010

back to schooL!!!!

trent bent
BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! Yipee! I LOVE summer, but also, love a SCHEdule!
all of the kids are now officially back at school. Jacy's first day was yesterday, 9/2/10. She was tardy & forgot her Honda's parking pass! Not a GOOD day to start out the school year. I feel like jacy has been going to school all summer though. She has had such a cram packed summer - didn't feel any different yesterday - that is probably why i forgot to get her back to school picture. Was going to take a picture of her today - but the girls have their first soccer game of the season & therefore she is wearing - SOCCER CLOTHES! So will try to get a school picture of her next week. this weekend will be nuts again! But a FUN time! We are excited to start off our last season of soccer - we have been taking Jacy to soccer games year round since she was 9 years (competitive soccer) & since 5 years old (city league soccer). I am sure Trent & trevor will NOT miss going to soccer games, but I sure will miss it! I LOVE watching my kids play in any sports! Team sports teaches the kids so much - how to deal with people, work together as a team, etc. etc. etc. Jacy has loved being captain of her soccer team & I am sure she wouldn't have it any other way - even though she is exhausted & just wants to read a book, get married & have kids! HA!!! I was quizzing her about where she wants to go to college & such. She is pooped right now - and all of her AP classes started yesterday! Oh boy!
So, I am off again! Laundry, dishes, yard work, & then the jv game at 3:30 (will be selling fund raiser t-shirts at the jv game) and then watching the varsity game!
GO CHIEFS!!! Have a super duper great weekend.
Two more posts from the races, Seattle trip & then Jacy's soccer team building campout!
This catching up is for the birds!!! But, at least i am getting caught up!!! trevor ever

1 comment:

Jill said...

The kids are all grown up!