September 2, 2010

MessinG arounD

Looking through my pictures I ran into these four pictures. My boys sure do crack me up. During one of those lazy, dazy, super hot days of summer they decided to fill up water balloons & mess around. Well, they filled up the small water balloons & threw them at each other for about an hour - then it was time to fill up the MONSTER water balloons. Trevor kept putting his down his shorts & eventually his shorts would fall down. I got some really cute shots of his behind, but of course a no, no according to Trevor. Had to delete them. I LOVE when the boys decide to just hang out & be friends. Instead of arguing, fighting, hitting each other, etc. they just hang out & have fun. LOVe iT.
trent in his now stretched out FRED shirt.

boys being boys!
Trevor stayed pretty pale this summer. He really enjoys wearing his boarding shirt & I love that he doesn't get sunburned (cause I am a slacker sometimes & forget to spray him!)

No comments: