September 2, 2010

bOWling.

We took Yuhei bowling - not sure what night, I was exhausted!
HE LOVED IT! It was his first time bowling.
Loved his bowling shoes! He also bought a bowing pin & we all signed it. I should have gotten a picture of it signed (jacy did such a cute job drawing stick figures on the bowling ball) but, we were doing good to get Yuhei packed (after the demo derby & fair & one last trip to Wal Mart) so I missed the pin picture. It was so cute though.
Yuhei somehow hurt his thumb & got a cut on it. He was such a little booB! We could not figure out how he cut himself BOWLING! Such a character! Cutie pie!

We Were able to print out some Kids Bowl for Free coupons for Yuhei.
LOVE a great free coupon! In Yuhei's farewell speech - he stated that he loved boating & bowling. I have to agree with Yuhei - he LOVED bowling!

No comments: