June 27, 2008

Sydnee Has A Birthday.......


2 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Gayla
I put that other picture in of cute Sydnee! Yes, I will send some pictures to Logan Walmart. All the pictures of the kids with you guys & our group pictures turned out really good.
Looks like Sydnee had a wonderful birthday. Is that at Melinda's house? Her wall color is so cute! The painters had just finished painting it white when I walked through it in Feb. I think I am going to get airline tickets with the boys for the first weekend in Aug. for Jessa's baptism. We will be staying for a week. I will be staying with Melissa & Heather. Maybe we could meet at Robintino's??? I will e-mail you when it gets closer. Love Lisa

Kathy said...

So glad we are in touch again. If you don't mind, I would love to add your blog link onto mine. I will definitely have to keep checking in on you!! Love, Kathy