June 23, 2008

Sun Valley Reunion, June 2008

Howard & Gayla
We had a blast!!!!
Thanks for the super fun time in Sun Valley!
You guys are the best! Love the Jones Family

5 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Gayla
I handed Howard the towells & washrags. If you wouldn't mind dropping them off in Smithfield I would appreciate it so much. Thanks again for a very relaxing weekend. We all LOVED it!

Howard Jones said...

Lisa
I have the towels & washrags. They are washed and we will I take them to your parents.
It was good to have all our family together. Some day I'd like to get a family picture when we are all dressed up. I guess it could be our 50th wedding anniversay in 4 years.(or something else)

Howard Jones said...

Sorry my sentence error!!!

Howard Jones said...

Sorry FOR my sentence structuring..Two in a row....Oops!

steve and lisa said...

Gayla
I had to take off the Thank you. It was messing up the blog! I finally got it worked out! Lisa