June 29, 2008

The Better Dinner with the Missionaries.

Our most fav. thing about living in the Moe Hole has been getting to know the missionaries. This is the first ward we have lived in where we have our very own missionaries. They are adorable! Trevor said the other day "when I go on a mission . . . ". It made me so happy! The boys have gotten to know Elder Frost & Elder Keddington well & think they are the coolest! Kelcey & Jacy think they are cute!
We think the steak & chicken smeared the shish-kabobs & what is Eclair cake? I am sure it is yummy but ... what do the Elders think? I guess we will have to feed them again (which they are planning on by not telling us the results!) & try to smear the Johns! :)
As you can see we have been spending way to much time at the pool! The dogs are even wearing their boarder shirts! Ahh, the lazy days of summer! The Jones Family

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's on sista!! It really polite of the missionaries to not tell you that our meal was better! I'm sure they didn't want to hurt your feelings. J/K Glad you had fun- but did you give them free golf passes to Moses Pointe???? Huh Huh??

BTW are we doing family Wen. Wed? We're headed to the pool tomorrow-u comin'?