Another super fun time in Sun Valley. We learned that the Palmer reunion has been going on since 1972! WE LOVE IT! Here is a small sample of the craziness that occurred! Every time I am around Steve's side of the family I realize that they are all NUTs! Every one of them! We have so much fun & my kids have a blast hanging - yes, Trent & Trevor warm up after about a day!
We are looking forward to Park City - and cannot wait to see what you nutty people come up with to do there. Thanks for the great memories! Love the Jones Family

YUMMY, YUMMY pizza at Rico's! We miss Robintinos :( The cookie & ice cream made my sigh!

This is Jacy's awkward smile. Do you feel awkward looking at her?

Best of times & wonderful memories!

I am so glad we were able to get some pictures taken of the kids with you guys! Cannot believe how fast time has flown by! They are all adorable!

Grandpa - you are the best! We loved hearing all the stories of our ancestors & all of the fascinating things they accomplished over their lifetimes. Thanks for picking up the girls - I was a little worried about Kelcey waking up so early, but she was great! You are amazing & we loved the time spent with you. My favorite memory of the trip is Steve hugging you when we were leaving! Priceless!

EVERY time we go to Sun Valley - STEVE & MELINDA play Ms. Pacman down in the game room every spare minute! They each try to beat the other high score! CrAZy KIDS! Melinda, I tried to get your final score off of Steve's phone but he won't let me TOUCH it! I will have to sneak it off & post it while he is not looking! Way to smoke him! You are the reigning champ this year!

Steve & his little buddy Owen. So cute! Sorry Steve yelled at Owen & he climbed under the table! Just keep warning your kids about Steve! They will learn someday!

Gayla - Thanks for alllllllll the quarters & the dinner at Rico's - it was sooooooooo yummy! Hope Howard liked his Western! Also, thanks for the money for the kids - they LOVE it! Trent was the only one who saved his money - SURPRISE! The rest spent every penny of it! As usual!

James - you are a nut! The kids loveeeeeeeeeeeee hanging with Uncle James! Hope you & Syd are mended from crashing on the mtn bike ride & scooter ride! Yes, STeve is Scum - yippy, it is NOT me! & you are KING! I think - I was too tired to even keep track!

David, you are NOT supposed to hit your sister in the head with the kickball ball!

No, Melinda - you don't have anything in your teeth!

Relaxing after a strenuous mtn bike ride straight up the mtn.! Crazy Man!

I will TRY & find some one piece swimsuits!

What a blast watching the kickball game! Too much fun!
4 comments:
Gayla
if you want a copy of any of these pictures I can send them to the Logan Wal mart to pick up. Just let me know. They turned out so good! Thanks for everything! Love Lisa
Melissa
Way to much talking with you! Hope you got your new car all worked out. I was happy that you got your blog going & I will post on it when I see your adorable car! You know I could post some fab. pictures from Topsail on it!!! KIDDING! Cannot wait for Oct. I will call you! Love Lisa
Lisa Jones!! I've stumbled upon your blog and can't believe how much your family has grown. I'm glad to see that everyone is well. We continue to miss you here and would love to see you if you plan on visiting soon. Take Care!
Look like the family reunion was a total blast!!
Post a Comment