June 8, 2008

How could I forget Kelcey?

Kelcey is one busy bee! She has been finishing up school projects, deciding on her senior project, selling pizza coupons (fundraisers), working, soccer, Young Woman YCL, hanging with friends, etc. etc. etc.
She was at a graduation party last night for her friend, Kailani.
She broke up with Rhoan, but now Bobby wants to get back together (she told him no - whew!)!













She told me I was wrong about stuff on Fri. and I told her I will always be right! She is texting everyone every minute of every day! She is soooo excited to go to college in a year! She told me on Wed. (the last day of school) she will officially be a senior!
She is adorable, beautiful, kind, loving, helpful, & everyone LOVES Kelcey!
We love Kelcey & are so proud of her!
I was reading an article about Steven Curtis Chapman. He is a famous religous singer & songwriter. He has three of his own children & then he adopted three Chinese little girls. The youngest adopted daughter was accidentally killed by his teenage son - backing out of the driveway in his SUV. It was such a sad story. Mr. Chapman has written a song dedicating it to his daughter. I put it in the playlist - it is called Cinderella (near the bottom of the playlist). It is such a beautiful song & I get very emotional about our beautiful Kelcey when I listen to it!
We love you & are so proud of you - Kelcey!
Love Mom & Dad

4 comments:

Howard Jones said...

Kelcey.........is awesome in her work clothes(swimming gear) She looks great in earphones also.

Lynell said...

I can't believe she is a senior. Wow! It is amazing. I should get you Justin's number so they could text each other. Ü

Tell her I miss her.

Melisa said...

Lisa I,m so glad you found my blog Its fun to catch up with your fam and see what your up to in Washington.

Susan said...

I love all the photos you post Lisa. I haven't been able to get to blogging for a while and you never disappoint with all your great stuff. I cannot believe how old Kelsey is! It's really shocking!