November 26, 2011
Cute bows from Pinterest instructions.
Have had such a fun, productive couple of days. I made these adorable bows from scratch. Saw the idea on Pinterest and loved loved it. They turned out so so so cute. I sewed them onto some Christmas presents for the girls. Cannot say what it is. But, they are adorable. I also organized my whole jumbled recipe collection into a binder with LABELS and in the meantime made some yummy choc. cookies with a long, lost recipe. Got the tree up, cleaned and dusted the whole house and got some reading in. Overall a really productive couple of days!! Trent is working on the sewing machine. Getting some homemade Christmas gifts done for his sisters. So cute. Trevor is also working hard on his homemade gift for a sister. So adorable when they work on homemade gifts!!! Off to diner with the boys and then getting the bulletin done. The weekend is coming to a close. Sad. Happy crafting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment