December 1, 2011
Sewing time.
Well. Made a trip to Hobby lobby and found the cutest material for some cute skirts. Also found some gel medium for my canvas project I'm very excited about this project!! The girls fly home for the holidays and we are going to be busy busy busy sewing and crafting and shopping and cooking and hanging out! I'm very excited. Only two and half weeks till they come home. Can you tell I'm excited!?!?! Christmas is fast approaching and we have been frantically shopping at black friday, the malls, Wal Mart, target, and on and on. We are slowly getting ready for the big fun holiday break. Going to our annual christmas party at Carla's where they have the yummiest food! Trying out a super yummy red velvet cake recipe. Yummy!!! The weather has been fantastic. In the fifties, beautiful warm days. Love it! Keep smiling and remember the true meaning of Christmas in your hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment