November 14, 2011
A beautiful life.
My Aunts funeral was a beautiful, wonderful tribute to a woman that led her whole life loving others. Uncle Howard and Aunt Betty were married 65 years. She had cancer for 30 years, 18 of those years she had bone cancer. She was always so positive and never complained. Her love of the gospel and God shone through her continence. For thirty years she opened her home and property to our Lund reunion. So many wonderful, cherished memories for many generations. The tributes shared were centered around a loving god, welcoming my Aunt into his loving arms. I was so sad for my Uncle, but so at peace for my Aunt and her lifetime of love and happiness. When I gave Uncle Howard a big hug, I was so grateful for his love. I cried when we said our final goodbye to Aunt Betty, the family prayer was beautiful. I will miss my Aunt. Very much. But I know I will see her again. Forever and ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment