Sitting here at Trevor's basketball practice and just feeling so Thankful and blessed. I'm so happy ! my kids are happy, my husband is happy. I'm happy! Some days I feel like the whole world is getting divorced, kids in so much trouble, so many negative comments and just plain unhappiness. Just got off the phone with my beautiful daughter Kelcey. We all have our trials and live a rollercoaster life, but I'm so happy when relatives, adults, coaches, leaders, mentors and just good old friends take my college age daughters under their wings and cherish and love and protect and honor and watch over my daughters. I just shed a tear for all the angels in the world. Also, went to Trevor's parent teacher conference last night and again, so thankful for wonderful teachers that help my two boys and mentor them and challenge them. Mister Trevor - that every teacher ADORes! Was challenged to raise his hand and ask questions when he doesn't understand a math question. Trevor loves his math teacher and it has been an adjustment going into junior high at a six grade level and then transferring to a new class after a month in another math class. Great job Trevor- my ice cream boy! Trent has adjusted wonderfully to high school. He is so dedicated and loves his classes also. And is getting a's all around! Such a proud momma bear! feeling so blessed, feeling so much love! and loving my hot cocoa weather! Have a wonderful week and remember that you all loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment