November 22, 2011

Happy almost Thanksgiving!

I'm missing my adorable daughters Kelcey and Jacy. They are only out wed., thurs., and Fri., for the break, soooo they are staying in Utah. Actually going to Idaho tonight. I will miss them dreadfully! I will miss Jacy doing my Black Friday shopping, because I'm lazy and tired! I will miss hanging with the girls, playing games, cooking yummy food and then shopping during the day ( which agrees with me better)! They will be having a great Thanksgiving at g&g's house in Idaho. But we will see them at Christmas. A huge thanks to relatives for taking care of my munchkins! Love you girls and miss you!!!

2 comments:

Howard Jones said...

We love to spend time with Kelcey & Jacy. They always have very interesting expretions on their faces! (They must be in awe of the world)

Howard Jones said...

Expressions!