January 13, 2011

Homecoming - Jacy & Jake Oct. 2010

We flew into Seattle and made it into town just in time for Jacy soccer game and her Homecoming Date. Grandma and Grandpa Jones (a huge THANK you for watching the kids for us while we were in Hawaii!) were able to be here for Jacy's sendoff to Homecoming. She looked adorable and her date was so gracious. He was so patient - trying to get his flower pinned on. Jacy had a great time with her date and their group. I have their group shots here somewhere. I will have to scan them and put them on this post. Just remembered her group shots. We had so much fun shopping for her dress. The funniest thing happened while shopping. Steve was taking pictures of Jacy in all of the different dresses with his iphone and then he would send them to Jacy's phone so she could text them to her friends. Well, instead of sending one of them to Jacy's phone, he texted it to a Jake L. phone, Trent's baseball coach. His coach texted back and "Why?" We were rolling around laughing so hard. Trent's baseball coach is also the Assistant principle at the high school and I see him and say hi to him all the time at the high school while working. Anyway, we just take a whole day and shop and shop and shop. I LOVE dragging Steve with us (my friend watched the two boys - Thanks JULIE!) and we have a BLAST! Great memories!
This dress looked so Cute on Jacy!


Trying to pin his flower on! I finally had to pin it on.

Jacy lacy and her dad!

I love this shot!

1 comment:

Howard Jones said...

Good Times!