January 13, 2011

Basketball, Soccer & Young Women in Excellence

Young Women in Excellence is always such a great evening. These Young Women have such strong testimonies. I was just released from Young Women and feel so grateful for the opportunity to serve these girls the last three years. But, I am exhausted and burned out. So happy that the Bishop listened to the heavens above and put me in the library and in charge of the program. Even though there are loads of openings in Primary and RS I am so thankful for this easy calling. I'm worn out from the bottom of my toes to the top of my head. I will miss the strong spirit of these girls though and was so happy to serve in YW while my two daughters were in there. So MUCH FUN!! Love you girls!
Baylie, Lilee, Chelsie, Mythia, Abby, Gabby, Jayne, Jacy, Becca, MeghanThe last of the soccer pictures. Sad :(
This game was played in Yakima


Jacy lacy

They lost :( so they were not able to go to the playoffs. Very sad girls! Sad ending to a fantastic four years!
Trevor's basketball games.
He has the BEST coach. I have not seen such a dedicated parent/coach ever. He has taught Trevor so much about the game of basketball. You just cannot even appreciate how much influence Coach O'Brien has on these boys. We are very grateful for his example and guidance! Great job Trevor!
Learning more and more how to take these inside/sport shots. Figuring out aperture, etc.

Just finished a bb tournament in Yakima and will be heading to another tournament in Wenatchee this next weekend. Good Luck Lakers!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congrats on a more restful calling! You deserve it. I've had the library calling before I loved. It became a chat room!. :)