January 25, 2011

Christmas 2010 & Jerry

Moving right along. I am sooooo happy, getting this sd card all caught up. Will transfer onto a cd and then I will be all caught up! I LOVE getting caught up. We have had such an interesting winter. It would snow about 6 inches, then rain all night with freezing rain and then the kids will have a 2 hour delay on the snowing day and then would have school cancelled on the freezing rain days. The kids loved it, I loved it and it is always a GREAT day on snow day. But, the kids will need to make up 2 of these snow days in June. So, that will not make them happy :( !

The kids had a snow day and then the next week after all the rain the boys went out and rode their motorcycles in the mud and rain. They LOVE it! I know STeve loves riding in the mud more then the boys do. It is such a nice hobby for him. Helps to get rid of all of the stress of his job!

So, the above pictures is just a weekend after the kids had a snow day. The pictures below are of the snow day - a lot of snow, now - no snow! Weird!

Trevor, ever

The freezing rain created an awesome hockey arena. The two boys spent hours and hours outside playing on the icy driveway.

Falling on the icy driveway.

hockey puck

Every weekend while copying the bulletin at the churchouse the kids and their dad LOVE going into the gym to play their hearts out. Not a soul is in the church and they have a blast every single weekend. A little bonding time and FUN times!

The boys outside shooting their new air soft pistols at each other. I think they are nuts, they think it is a blast. Hmmmmm. They are truly crazy! Good thing they wear their safety glasses and have lots of coats and padding on.
Our traditional philly steak sandwiches that steve makes on Christmas day. YUMMY!!!
Steve has very simple taste. He LOVE anything, everything motorcycle. So, I got him a back tire for his pit bike for Christmas. He LOVED it!
My jacy lacy is such a nut! Kelcey and Jacy were very secretive this Christmas. Working hours and hours upstairs in my bedroom. So, after opening this present I was directed to let Jacy know to get the rest of my present. They made me a wonderful, fuzzy warm blanket! So thoughtful!
Drawings on my presents from my kids. No fancy bows, just adorable drawings.
more Nerf guns. What in the world was Santa thinking?

Movies, movies, movies
All the boys wanted for Christmas were Nerf guns.
jerry the cat. He is such a fantastic cat. He is also getting very old. Going on 8 human years. We LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE jerry!

No comments: