January 12, 2011

Hawaii - Oct 2010, part I

FINALLY getting some of our Hawaii trip photos put on the blog! WOW, I am really far behind. Cannot believe what a fun, fantastic time STeve and I had in Hawaii - Maui. We LOVED every minute of it. The weather was perfect, the beaches were perfect, my husband was near perfect & overall just a super, wonderful trip with such perfect memories! A good portion of these pictures are on the road to Hana! We love this trip. It is soooooooo beautiful! A little bit of heaven on earth. Enjoy the pictures - just wish I was back there RIGHT NOW!!! We had another snow day last Friday and a two hour delay today. SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! The snowblower has been going full force today! Love looking at nice, warm looking pictures! ENJOY!

Black BEach

Road To Hana

Hiking trails.





More hiking trails.

Some very funky trees and steve

So beautiful


I love Hawaii




Our tradition , sunrises and sunsets - every day!

A BLACK crab, can you see it?

Steve - one of the many, many fabulous beaches we went to!

Perfect SAND!
Steve, just hanging out & enjoying the 85 degree weather!
Big Beach, my favorite beach - PERFECT!



Cheeseburger in Paradise t-shirt!
The BEST food! Upper balcony, beautiful day, hanging with my boyfriend right on the beach. AHHH!!
More beautiful sunsets! This day was 10-10-10 ! There were 9 weddings on McKenna beach that evening. It was so much fun watching all of the couples getting married that night. I am sure all of the islands had couples getting married that day. at 10 a.m.!!!


Steve was a LITTLE surprised with how many couples got married that evening.

So much fun.


McKenna Beach

The circle of flowers that a couple were married in. So simple, but also so beautiful!

Of course, we had to drive around the maui motocross track.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the flowers in Maui. Always taking shots of them. I think sTeve gets a little frustrated with all of my stops! So Perfect!








Cheeseburger in paradise.
Ok, I ordered Teraki chicken. So good!



Out shopping at our favorite stores!

More beautiful flowers
A sensational rainbow. I LOVE seeing rainbows in Hawaii.

This picture I took while standing outside of the car rental office. I love flying into Maui, getting over to the car rental office and just sitting there - letting everything go, relaxing bit by bit, realizing that in a couple short minutes we would be lounging on the beach. It is such a GREAT feeling! We will be planning a trip back there ASAP!

1 comment:

Dustin and Tara said...

Lisa,
I love all your pictures from Maui. The sunsets are beautiful. And I love the heart in the sand with the footsteps. I love pictures like that! I looks like it was a ton of fun. Oh ya and I love all the flower pictures!