January 21, 2012
What can I say?!?!
Yup! Flew in late last night and am currently having a ball with my family. My sister left for her cruise to the Caribbean and I am watching the adorable nieces all week. so so so cute. So so so much fun! Indoor soccer, dance recital dress rehearsals ski lessons, tumbling, school projects, more soccer, hugs, kisses, loves, singing, giggling, more hugs. Nap time, shopping, more nap times. I love spending time with my nieces and sister and nephews. Loads and loads of fun times. My sister has arranged rides every day and has made this time with the girls so much fun. The kids are playing with play dough. The usu girls, Kelcey and Jacy are napping. And I'm blogging from My phone. Love my life. Love my family. So blessed. Cherishing every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment