January 14, 2012

The corner king

The wall color turned out fantastic. I love how when you envision a color for the walls and then it turns out just like you wanted it to. I was very nervous because we had to paint over a green wall. Was scared the color I picked would change because of the green under it. But!!!! It turned out so good. Now, for the stained floors and white baseboards. Some more paint in the kitchen and repainting the laundry room. Trent, trevor and Steve all helped and the painting went on really fast. Trent was my corner king. He did a fantastic job in the crack up by the ceiling. Great job Trent!!!! Love these boys of mine - now to watch the Denver football game, aime tim tebow time and get my church stuff done and then relax time. Yup another day of fun, work, and together time. Livin it! Lovin it! Oh got Jacy's summer job info in the mail today. Whew!!

No comments: