January 26, 2012
Tya In a box.
Oh boy. The stain turned out soooo good on the floor. It goes so well with the color I picked and painted Onto the walls. We found out we cannot get into the house until Sunday. So trying to get all my laundry done at my sisters house. Ugh. Cannot even get into the house to get my church calling done. Good thing my sweet friend is so nice to get it done for me even though I will be in town. Now I'm getting excited to update the molding and get the laundry room repainted and the rest of the kitchen painted. Just more work, but so nice! Last night was insane. The girls had tumbling, jazz practice, soccer practice and a soccer game. We all went to the game. Whew! Loads of adorable kids runnin everywhere. Also, my cute parents came over to help me and watch the game. And cute Kelcey came and saw me one more time. I miss her so much! I miss seeing Jacy. She got a job! At usu and has to work. My parents watched napping Tya and I was able to get some shopping in. Found the girls some cute hollister shirts. Some smurf earrings for Tya and some hello kitty earrings for kynlee. They LOVED them. I told kynlee grandma sue was coming soon and she said "I don't want you to leave!". Touched me! I love my nieces so much! Aaron and his family came over last night and it was fun to visit with them. Today the girls have ski lessons up at Wolf mountain. I'm checking them out of school for a fun filled lunch and then more nap time These girls keep me hopping but I have loved spending time with them, curling up, hugs and kisses, cute prayers, and more hugs and kisses Even binkie kisses! So cute! Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Glad your floor turned out great! It's lways so nerve racking picking out a stain. I remember doing all this a few years ago when we had water damage on our wood floors.
Now I am about to go down the road of getting a bid to have our kitchen cabinets painted. So nervous. Do I dare paint over the beautiful stained Maple cabinets I have???? Just ready for cream or white kitchen. Have fun with all your home improvement projects. Look forward to seeing how they all turn out.
Ha / Jill. That is tough about painting over the wood cabinets. My mom was always "don't paint over that beirful wood". I think it will look fantastic. So fun to hang meliss last night. Hope ll is well at your house! Life is always crazy!
Post a Comment