We have had so much fun this week but I wouldn't want to do this over again. Good thing I was young when I had my four babies because I had a lot of energy back then. I still have loads of energy though. Makes me feel good to know I still can do this mommy thing. Tya and kynlee have been sad all morning. Tya wants to come with me but I know when grandma sue comes she will be fine. Just makes my heart happy to see them sad! That is not a good thing, but I know I will be missed. ;( Love these girlies! My friends Melissa and Brady and Xerika came and visited us. It was sooooo much fun! Xerika is adorable. I got some adorable pictures with my camera and will put them up. Tya and Xerika were playing their hearts out and got a cute text this morning that Xerika wants to come back! So cute. Was so much fun catching up. We planned another rendezvous during spring break at Crown burger. Cannot wait to see them again. Also found out that Melissa works with our friend Doug b. small small world. We've been friends with Doug for twenty three years. Steve friends with Doug longer. We have so many fond memories with Doug and Connie!
Had a fun filled lunch with the cute ladies. Sluffed school and took them to lunch, slurpies and candy rings. Then back to school to get a ride with their friends dad up to wolf mtn. Kynlee made it home on the bus by herself. Busy girls. So cute! I have loved making these memories with these girls! Wouldn't change it for anything.






No comments:
Post a Comment