January 13, 2012

Still tore up.

Our wood floor is still torn up. So, a perfect time to paint and replace baseboards. I'm so excited to change some colors around in the great room. I'm love love loving how the subway tile turned out in the the kitchen backsplash and with the hanging pot and new toaster and kitchen aid mixer it looks really modern and chic. Now with the new paint, white moldings and white fireplace mantle - it will be great! I've been toning down on decorating, simplifying and am really enjoying the results. I've picked a color. The Saturday is partially open to cleaning and painting and we are ready to roll. Also, excited for a fun Monday of relaxing and doing nothing. Maybe a little trip to the outlet stores by Seattle. We had to pack up our great room and move everything to the garage. Saves money on the bid and helps me thin out more stuff!!!!! Getting really excited for my girls weekend and week of watching the adorable nieces. It is almost feb. wow. Had a fun weekend of bb with Trevor's team. Again his coach is aweSome! My cute kynlee niece and her hello kitty nails and my text from some adorable nieces that just make my day, smiles, hugs and kisses! Adorable!!!! Love them sooo much. Also, lovin a blogger phone app. Not much time or energy to post on my computer anymore. Love it. Toodles. Need my rest. Craziness. This is my life.

No comments: