
Of course with Steve off, I cannot anything or everything done. But, I am sneaking this set in while Steve is outside weed eating the lot. I'm dragging this morning because we all went to the PREMIER OF HARRY POTTER 7 last night. WOW, it was epic! LOVED it!!!!! Such a great ending to a wonderful childhood of Harry Potter memories for my kids. Jacy stated last night that the first Harry Potter came out when she was 11 and it has completely filled her childhood and teenage years. Premiers & reading the books over and over and over again. Trevor is on the last book and he cannot put it down. What an accomplishment as an author to leave such a legacy to her readers. Again - it was AWESOME!!! So, back to Yellowstone we go. These pictures are of kids, adults, cousins, grandpas & grandmas. Just more memories to tuck away. Probably won't see anyone here for another year. Keeping the cherished times close my heart.
ENJOY!

The Jones Family - up above the text.
Lisa, Trent Jacy and Syd

Grandma and Grandpa J.

GRANDKIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Brink up the Lower Falls
WHAT a hike.

So AMazing.
The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

If you look closely you can see the stair case that the rest of the group went on. I didn't go.
To scary.

Naven R.


The kids trying to get as many people to wave at them as possible. Nutty cases.

Planking - Courtney

There is an Osprey nest here with baby Osprey's in it. The colors are so amazing in this part of Yellowstone.

Mariah

Syd

Courtney

Brady

A rare occurrence - Miles

Courtney & Angie

Tater bug, Owenater & Naver R.

Grandpa J.

chuck

James
the leftover hot dog eating competition.
I have no clue who won.

Brady

Mariah


Hiking

Can you see the tiny human beings on the brink of the Lower Falls. To the upper right of the the waterfall. Yes, that is where we were. Just little tiny specks.

Driving driving driving driving

I erased this picture from the last set of pictures while blogging. Opps.
Watching a set of wolves - just hanging out.
Enjoy - Have a GREAT day - I will be napping later. maybe - or golfing, or swimming, or going to the dunes. hmmmmm LOVE summertime!
No comments:
Post a Comment