We made our way to the sand dunes/lake today. It was such a nice day. Around 80 degrees with a slight breeze. The boys have a race in Ephrata tomorrow and they have been practicing riding their motorcycles for the race. Tomorrow should be a fun day. Barbecue, races & just relaxing. It has been a fun, hard working week. Got a lot accomplished this week with items on my to-do list. Feels great! We are off to haul pipes tomorrow morning, swimming & then the races. Again - I LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!! look at that farmer's tan




jacy lacy
my favorite picture
Trent refused to get wet, plus I would have yelled at him if he would have gotten wet.
We are currently putting up the tent for a SLEEPOVER in the back yard. The weather has been so nice, I know I won't get a wink of sleep outside with the dogs & boys. But, wouldn't change a moment of time with my munchkins. Happy dreams
2 comments:
Looks like you got your braces off! Your teeth look great!
I can't believe how much older Trent is looking. Sure growing up.
Summertime is the BEST!
Jill - Yes, they are off. I love how they turned out. Trent is taller then everyone in our family, including Steve now. Cannot believe how fast the teenage years go by. Enjoy every moment with them.
Post a Comment