July 10, 2011

a lot of baseball.

I FINALLY feel like a normal person again. This all star baseball was consuming. I LOVED it. The weather was perfect, the boys did awesome & Trevor earned a starting position in left field. He played so great - hitting the ball every time up to base, getting runs in with his amazing hits, catching crazy outfield balls. The state tournament ran from Wed. night through Sunday. The boys were eliminated on Saturday afternoon after playing in six games. They beat the number one seed to play Saturday afternoon and lost a heartbreaker on the second game on Saturday. Receiving a 4th place finish. I really thought trevor LOVED basketball, but he loves baseball even more. He is so talented for a 10 year old. His batting average was close to the #1 spot and he always was listening to everything the coaches taught him and tried to do exactly what they asked of him. Now that baseball is over, I am getting back into the mode of dinners! YEAH! Life was so crazy and has been nuts since last Oct. with basketball and baseball practice every night of the week right at 5 p.m. AHHH. I have forgotten how to cook a full course meal - not just mac and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. It is rather nice having a cooking mom - not a run out the door mom!

Great job trevor on a fantastic All Star baseball season.

You are amazing!!












Trevor ever - the baseball boy.

No comments: