August 24, 2010

Wait a minute!


Wait a minute! Time needs to stop moving! It is going to fast!
Jacy will be a senior !!! AHHHH!!!
We LOVE our Jacy! How can we have another daughter finishing high school!
We need time to STOP! Moving!
Trying to get some senior pictures of Jacy done. This is just the beginning. We'll try to get shots of Jacy this Fall & Winter. These pictures turned out sooooo cute though! Don't you think?
Now, I will go & curl up in a ball & cry because time is moving so fast & my kids are growing up sooooo fast!
We LOVE you Jacy!
Have a BLASt during your senior year - !!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I keep thinking the same thing about my girls. Beautiful pictures! Love her dress! I have the same one!

Jason and Heather said...

Very cute pics Jacy!! I can not believe my little buddy Jacy is so old!! Wow! Have a super fun senior year, what a fun time in your life! Enjoy it!! Luv you guys!

Howard Jones said...

We think you are adorable. See you in October.

Amy said...

Lisa she looks fabulous. I want to see more pics! Can't believe she's senior. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress.