May 6, 2010

happy MOTHERS day!!!!!!

Just wanted to wish G Jones & G Lund (my mommy!) a
Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Hope your day is full of laughter, sunshine, family &
yummy FOOD!!!!





While preparing the invitations for my parents 50th wedding anniv. they sent me these ADORABLE pictures to pick from for the anniv. picture. SO CUTE!
Such a wonderful example to me of what true love, forever & commitment is.
We LOVE you !!!!!


This one of my mom is my favorite picture of her!
Such a beautiful, happy bride!
My mom is such a wonderful example to me. She has served her family faithfully with so much love & devotion (she is ALWAYS praying & worrying about us!) She is an amazing woman!
I LOVE YOU Mom!
Hope your presents get to you in time!!!!
G Jones - thank you so much for the card & money!
You are appreciated!! And - you always remember our fun bday, anniv. Easter, etc. dates!!

4 comments:

Howard Jones said...

Those are very nice pictures of your parents!
I'm glad you got your card. I guess we'll go to Angies after church on Sunday.

Fiauna said...

We got to see the apron up close and in the flesh. It was so cute. And she wore it all day until time to go to church.

Byron said...

Lisa, what a nice tribute to you r mom. Hope you had a great day too. We just met at my parents to plan thier 50th. any advice?

steve and lisa said...

Hi Bryon
We had a really fun time planning their anniv. Fiauna's sister hired a baker (which - your amazing family will be able to do ANYTHING!!!) that replicated their original wedding cake. It was beautiful! Also, saved a ton of money by getting their invitations done at Walmart.com on their anniv. card photos site (the above picture was their invitation). I would die to see your party!! I am sure it will be so beautiful, decorated so amazing! Michelle's Christmas tree was so much fun to see on her blog! You will need to post loads of pictures so I can see your ideas - you whole family has more talent in their pinkies then I can even imagine!! (Steve's parents 50th is coming up here soon). Also - good luck in the Ragnor race! Watch for Heather & Fiauna! I wish I could be there so bad to watch you guys!! Love ya!!