Just a few more pictures of our trip. Right now I wish I was on a vacation somewhere! Relaxing & not here! We went to the sea lion caves & it was so amazing. Went down in an elevator into a big cave & watched, listened to over 100 sea lions. They were so beautiful to watch. Loads of fun.
Climbed up some stairs & looked out of the cave onto the most photographed lighthouse in the good old US of A. Stunning.
It was really difficult getting shots of the sea lions. There are no flashes allowed in the cave & a lot of the pictures i took were very blurry. But, was able to get a few fantastic shots of these crazy cool animals.


Just hanging out on the rocks.



This lighthouse is in Newport. The wind was blowing so hard that day. It is such a beautiful stretch of beach, rocks, & ocean. Wonderful memories.


We are off to a barbecue tonight & then planting the garden & running to Wenatchee to the Apple Blossom Festival tomorrow. Next week I get fitted for a mouth guard & then in eight weeks - BRACES! Ugh! Should be an adventure. Cannot believe it is the end of the month. The weeks are just flying by. Jacy starts up her job at the end of May on Memorial Day. Just purchased our family pass to the pool. Talked with my super duper crazy - kept me sane friend & am now going to plan a trip to AZ this fall with the girlfriends. Should be a blast. Well - Toodles.
4 comments:
Braces!!! They wont be bad. The first week I wanted to rip them off, but after that it's been fine. A few headaches after adjustments. Hoping my can come off soon. Just trying to get my jaw aligned. I did reg. braces because my Othodontist could work with my jaw more then with the Invisalign treatment. Good luck with all that.
Love the pictures! That is the lighthouse we went up in and the cave we went into! How funny!! It looks like the ocean was crazy, so pretty! Love the starfish pictures!! Braces? You? Take it easy and can't wait for summer! cya in a couple months!!
Lis
So much fun talking to you! You and your crazy life. I miss hanging with you so much. Wenatchee Wednesday!! I can't wait until the fall. Hang in There.
Love You Long Time
PS someday my blog will return. when i have my own house with my own computer with my own internet access. until then, you get NOTHING
looks like so much fun. I want to join you on a relaxing vacation. can I come?
Post a Comment