Had such a GREAT time taking Kelcey to Rexburg! We were able to see, give hugs & hang out with My parents, sister & family, brother & family& the brother & family that lives in Shelley, & another brother!! It was so much fun!!! The kids had a blast playing on the trampoline, riding four wheelers, riding in the go cart, sleeping in the trailer & celebrating Kelcey's b-day!A big THANK YOU to Loren & his family for hosting so many people at their home! We had so much fun! Thanks for the yummy food & entertainment. Such a great weekend! Another big THANKS to Loren & family for meeting us in Rexburg with Kelcey's stuff & storing her stuff over her break. THANK YOU!!! Sorry I texted the wrong apt # to you!!
Thanks to my dad for these pictures! My SD card bombed on me & we lost ALL the pictures from that weekend. I cried. Very sad - had such cute pictures on there. Thanks again Heather for e-mailing those pictures. Will try to get those pictures posted on here ASAP! Which may take awhile - life is a little insane!
steve trying to ride the kids bike!
grandma & Kynlee
Kynlee, Kayci & Tori
Keelie & Fiauna
McKenzie
Loren, McKenzie, Taylor & Kelcey
Taylor & Ayden (I think!)Happy 19th Birthday Kelcey!
Cannot believe how fast the years have flown by!







1 comment:
Looks like a fun time!
I remember the night Kelcey was born in Logan...19 years ago..wow where does the time go?
Post a Comment