March 30, 2010

Spring Break 2010 - short KOA WiFi post.







Sitting here in the RV - EXHAUSTED!!!
The coastal hwy 101 has been stunning, beautiful, violent, scary, stormy, & one of the most wonderful drives we have ever been on.
Steve & the kids and I are RV junkies.
WE LOVE IT!!
The weather has been so beautiful - windy, rain, hail, sunshine,
the ocean waves are so incredible!!
HUGE crashing waves & so amazing!!
And - we are off again!
Wonderful Memories -
Trevor said- "ah, we only have six days left!!"

This picture is looking straight up a hollowed out tree in the Redwood National Forest!
So amazing!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks beautiful and fun!

Howard Jones said...

Tell Trent I would rather go your trip than Disneyland!!

Fiauna said...

That looks like so much fun. Again, I'm so jealous.

Amy said...

What an awesome adventure. I expect nothing less from you. Have a safe trip!