March 1, 2010

1/2 post - Vancouver 2010, wonderful memories.

What a wonderful week! Changes came & went, People came & went, & work was insane! We had a wonderful, fun, fantastic vacation in Vancouver, Canada!
Just a few pictures of our time in Canada. The kids at the pool with their Canadian miniature hockey sticks. Exploring a fun, city - alive with the Canadian Olympic spirit! Exhaustion, love, fun, & memories! What an adventure!
We will never forget Vancouver 2010
Go team USA!!!













The roof of this building has over 8 acreas of green grass on it!








Chinatown


The peace arch on the US\Canadian border.
What an amazing trip. There are a lot of pictures, but I want them all in our blog book.
More pictures to come.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Great pics!

Howard Jones said...

I'm glad you got to go to the Olympics!
Enjoyed the photo's.

Fiauna said...

Looks like a wonderful time. I want more explanation on some of those pics (the restrooms underground? "Canada abandoned Kyoto"). You'll have to tell us all about it.

Jason and Heather said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic time, can't wait to see more pics!!