
The Wilson's primary program was ay 3:50 P.M. Sydnee gave a talk and did a beautiful job. Owen sang all the songs. He was so cute. Darling Mariah sang with her class. She loves to sing and has a good voice. Melinda is a counselor in the Primary and couldn't tell if she was sing as she was behind the organ.
We had dinner at the Evans. Chuck barbequed chicken and Angie made homemade rolls. David came over also.
3 comments:
Gayla
Such cute family pictures. Glad you had a fun weekend of family, food & fun. Off to another soccer game! Lisa
Great picture. Just an FYI those sweet dirt bikes you guys were riding up her are for sale. If you know any takers let me know. We may be able to deliver in three weeks.
Steve
Gayla
Looks like Sat. is going to be crazy to try to fit in a lunch or dinner with you in Logan. How about Fri. lunch or dinner in Brigham at Maddox? Yum, yum, yum! Do we need to make reservations? I will call you to get some idea's for the date & restaurants - we will be at Melissa's on Fri. Also - I want to bring down presents for Christmas - Do you know who Steve & I have this year? Or do i need to call Melinda? So much to do - so little time!! I am tired! Lisa
Post a Comment