It was so nice seeing Jacque & hearing about Bill's last days (Jacque's husband passed away the week my parents came up to see us). Jeff (their son) was in town (he lives in Hawaii) & it was fun catching up with him. We talked about how years ago the city boys would come visit the farm in the summer & all the pranks my brothers pulled on them. Very funny stuff!
The girls have not slowed down at all. They are 5 & 1 for the season! They are doing great!! One of the dads on the team has been sending photo's to us after each game. Here are a few of the girls during their games. Jacy is #3 & Kelcey is #14. Jacy also played JV one game & her number is #18.







We are still trying to figure out our trip to UT. I have a nasty sinus infection, YW is one meeting after another, Steve got back from Dallas, crazy, crazy days & nights. We are going to Yakima on Sat. for another game - we were in Wenatchee last Sat. Found a beautiful dress for Kelcey's homecoming - she is so excited. I will post pictures of her. Gayla - I am sending you the pictures of the girls to your e-mail. If you want to order any of them you can. They will be getting their team pictures soon. Also, am trying to get Kelcey's senior pictures done! Ugh!
Hope you all are well. Miss you - Love the Jones Family
4 comments:
Cool soccer pics. Sounds like you guys are busy again. Makes life fly by doesn't it?
I imagine life as the YW president will never be slow. Sounds like very busy but fun times for you.
Wow, those are great pictures of Kelcey & Jacy playing soccer. Tell them I said they are the best looking girls in Moses Lake High School...kindest, sweetest, talentest and all that wonderful stuff. Looking forward to seeing the homecoming pics.
I do what some pics. Thanks.....Trent, you may want to email your cousin, Sydnee. She broke her collarbone yesterday at school. Running fast and trip over a boy........Trevor and Trent are two great young men. Thanks for making the trip to Moses Lake fun for your cousins. Of course they are all ready to come back.
Thanks Steve & Lisa for being you and having great kids. GJ
I love the pics of your girls-they're awesome. I was wondering if Steve had been to Dallas. Did he do some serious "hob nobbin'" I'm glad you're staying busy, but I sure miss hanging out with you. Wednesdays will never be the same!
Come see me-
Post a Comment