
WE ARE READY FOR THE HALLOWEEN MADNESS!!
The kids are ready, the parents - not ready!
Steve & I could just do without the MADNESS of Halloween!
School parties, trunk or treats, CANDY, CANDY, CANDY (that I have to eat!), cup cakes, sugar cookies, pumpkin carving, mad rush at WAL MART to get candy,

Yes, I am a Halloween grump!
Steve FINALLY had a day off Wed. & all we did was run around town, getting errands done - BUT STeve was able to ride his beloved motorcycle in the afternoon with the boys (it rained all morning - therefore creating perfect dirt!) THEY WERE IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yummy DIRT!
Is there such a thing as yummy dirt?????!!
There was some major carving pumpkins, movies, caramel apples, & sugar cookie making going on last night!!!!AHHHHHHH!!! Even though Halloween & I don't get along -
We try to make the holiday fun for the kids!
Jacy & Trent had HOMEWORk!
So, they will carving pumpkins & finishing sugar cookie cooking tonight!
Then off tomorrow - clean the church, Yakima - a soccer game, Trunk or Treating at the church, a scary movie at the church, Trick or treating, & then BED!!! Oh - then a lesson on Sunday!!
Deep breath!






1 comment:
The carved pumpkins were groovey!
The Chiefs needed Jacy.
Halloween is in the air;
It's a Holiday I just bear.
For some riding motorcycles is fun.
Especially for 2 grandkids and a son!
Lisa looks great.
So cookies she will create.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
By that way the above is a poem???
Post a Comment