October 19, 2009

i love horses


when i was little i rode our horse Charlie EvErywhere! all over the 80 acre farm, hours & hours of fun, just charlie & I.
so, after flying to san diego for our vacation steve & I spotted these horses. a polo match & a jumping competition. I died & went to heaven. we just sat in the beautiful san diego weather & watch my fav. animal - jumping, running, turning, more jumping,
it was beautiful.
I LOVE horses!
What a great way to start a vacation !!
Steve & I stayed in a beautiful country club north of San Diego. It was a spa & resort club with a beautiful golf course, spa, pool, massive gym &
a much needed place to rest for a week!
We LOVED it!
The weather was fantastic & steve & I had a blast!
Now - off to catch up on laundry, grocery shopping, run kids to scouts & basketball. Homework, soccer & then try to squeeze some more pictures from the trip on the blog.
oh - also finish putting new appliances in! Ahh!
i am exhausted!
- more trip pictures to come!

2 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Now back to reality!! Call me when you get a min., how was Sat for Jacy?

proud mom! said...

Okay Lisa, I love your blog. I want lessons on how to take pictures and how to do the blogs like you do. Looks like you guys are having alot of fun and are very busy. Love ya.