The weekend just flew by, the weeks fly by & then I find myself sitting here - wondering where time has flown! The boys are growing like weeds, we have a daughter in college & another daughter that will graduate at the end of next year!
AHHHH!!!!!!!
We try to squeeze every moment of fun into every weekend!!
I am WORN out!
The YW had a pumpkin carving night with caramel apples (Mythia had never had a caramel apple before!), caramel popcorn & doughnuts!
It was a blast!! The girls are so adorable & I love being there with them & hearing their stories, their good & bad days, their ups & downs!
Their struggles! Their achievements!
It makes my life a little bit better having them be a part of my life!
We are in the process of planning our Young Women in Excellence Night.
Our theme is
The PURSEuit and worth of a SOLE!
The girls will need to bring a pair of shoes that they love & explain why they love their shoes, where are their shoes & sole's taking them, Why did they buy those shoes? Then we will have a speaker come & empty out a purse & relate items in the purse with the YW values! I enjoy so much - serving with these woman! It should be a GREAT night!!!

Trevor's BB practice, tennis, dentist, Jacy's team dinner, soccer game, senior day, soccer fugitive game, team lunch at Shari's restaurant, homework, washing PE clothes, Jacy's study group, primary program practice, primary program, Trevor helping at the primary program practice for his Faith In God cub scout requirement, Trent's communication merit badge clinic (Trent turning in his communications merit badge paperwork - yeah! only 13 more merit badges till he can work on his Eagle Scout project!) BYU game, Utah game - watching, Steve's gospel doctrine lesson (he did GREAT again!) ward council mtg., and a fireside that was cancelled at the last minute (even though Yvette made dessert for it ALREADY! - sorry Yvette!) last minute math & writing homework & the list goes on & on & on!!!
Steve finished putting in the dishwasher, microwave & stove (he found a buyer for the old appliances today! Yipee) & we gave the boys old bunk beds to the missionaries in 2nd ward!
When the kids were little I thought my life was insane, but someday's I would take those days back in a second!!!!!!! teenagers WEAR ME OUT!
BUT, they are a blast!!!!
We were going through another merit badge (family) paperwork with Trent & I was asking him about growing up & getting older. Trevor said that getting older means "getting more hair and a unibrow" & Trent said getting older means "losing your hair"! We laughed & laughed!
Gotta LOVE it!!!!!!



2 comments:
Yep. You get all excited for them to go to school, but then they bring home all that homework . . .
And we'd never trade it, would we?
Lisa, I am loving all of your pictures!! When you come next time I want you to take my family pictures! You are turning into a pro photographer! So cute!!
Post a Comment