May 7, 2009

Spring is in the AIR!

Joyce Martin & Y. Daines Lund
Just wanted to wish my own mother a wonderful Mothers day!
The holiest words my tongue can frame,
The noblest thoughts my soul can claim,
Unworthy are to praise the name
More precious than all others.
An infant, when her love first came,
A Woman, I find it still the same;
Reverently I breathe her name,
The blessed name of mother.
I miss & love you mom!

Here is trent's fish from scout camp. We fried it up. Jacy plugged her nose while eating it, but at least she tried it. What a bunch of picky eaters. Rainbow trout is yummy!
As you can see Trent did NOT like trout!

I went outside to take the boys to baseball & this is what I found!! I lOVE when the boys & Adam just hang out! They were pushing themselves down the driveway on their skateboards having the time of their lives!


Ready, set go!




I love Spring!!!!!

And to all mothers everywhere - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

1 comment:

Fiauna said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lisa!