May 12, 2009

Fun, wonderful Mother's Day!

My kids are amazing! While it was so much fun seeing my sister - I really missed spending the day with the kids! They were so cute when we got back from Seattle. They had cleaned the house spotless & had all the cards & presents ready to roll. So cute!
Jacy gave me this jar full of LOVE! Here is just a small sampling of her love notes!
"you look at my bruises every time"
"you photoshop our zits"
"your weeding skills are unstoppable"
"you don't make fun of me when I can't skip rocks (as much as everyone else does)"
So much love - the other 96 love notes are just for me!
Jacy's adorable poem she attached to the jar of love! I LOVE YOU Jacy!
Thanks for my wonderful Mother's day gift! What an amazing daughter, friend, helper, sister & mine - forever!

The boys were so cute! They helped the girls & gave me the sweetest presents they made in school, primary, scouts, etc.
I love my BOYS!!!!!
We were enjoying the beautiful weather on Mother's day!

Lightning!

Trent is always raising the basketball hoop - Trevor loves basketball!

Jacy - taking some fun shots!

My cute Trevor!

Our tulips are in full bloom! So beautiful!

On Fri. the boys & Adam were selling kool-aid & their fundraiser choc.'s for baseball on our street. As you can see Trent has almost sold all his choc., Trevor has a lot more to sell.
They sure had fun!
Kelcey gave me her present for Mother's Day. A BEAuTIfuL poem. She couldn't read it & I couldn't listen to it. We were both crying! I will never forget the Kelcey roller coaster ride we have been on while living here in Moses Lake - the boys, hs soccer, summer jobs, friends, more boys, etc. etc.
It has been so much fun & so hard helping her getting ready to move on to her next stage of life - so many decisions -college, major, etc.! It has been fun, but also hard on Kelcey too. I remember that stage of life so well. The most magical time of my life - hard decisions, the funnest times, forever friends, missing family etc.!!
Good luck Kelcey! Know that we will always be here for you!!!
FOREVER!!
We love you!

A Mother's Hand's

The hand's that brought me life,
The hand's that will pull me through strife.

The hand's that hold me when I weep,
The hand's that watch over me while I sleep.

The hand's that have a dream,
A dream of what my future will soon bring.

The hand's that will wrap around me tight,
The hand's that lead me on the path that's right.

The hand's that brought me to soccer instead of dance,
The hand's that are always willing to give me a second chance.

The hand's I held when I learned how to walk,
The hand's that always listened when I wanted to talk.

The hand's that taught me everything I know,
The hand's that contain our love that will forever grow.

Happy's Mother Day.
Love Kelcey
Thanks to Steve & my kids for making this Mother's Day such a special Day!
I love you all!

3 comments:

Howard Jones said...

Family is what it's all about.

melanie said...

Great post Lisa. Will my kids really clean the house for me one day when I'm gone as a surprise? I'm excited just thinking about it!

What sweet Mother's Day gifts and fun. You're a great mom, I KNOW you love your kids.

Jason and Heather said...

Looks like you had a great Mothers day weekend!! I can't believe how old your kids are!! They are Amazing kids and this just shows what a Great Mom you are, Kelcey's poem is so sweet and Jacy's jar is so Jacy!! Love it!! Can't wait to see you all in June!!