
Had a super fun time on memorial day. We all hung out, went fishing, swam at the pool & played Yard games. There was not fighting during the yard games, but a little bit of wrestling! Okay, a lot of wrestling. The boys LOVE to wrestle with anyone they can tackle. Poor
Jacy!
Kelcey during the Bouce game.
Jacy & her fav. friend - Tina. Tina is crazy!
Kelcey hadn't seen Chris all week & was excited to have him over for
smores & yard games. She even ran to the car to give him a big hug. We just roll our eyes!
2 comments:
Sounds like you're having some beautiful weather! I miss the old Surf N Slide. There's not really anywhere to swim over here, SAD!. My kids don't get out until the 19 of June. Kinda nice though.
Wow! We are going to have to take the boys down there and see if they can see any fish. They would LOVE that! I meant to tell you on Sunday, I saw all your Hawaii pictures and loved them all, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I have just been slacking on the comment department with blogging and blogging in general since we have been so busy! Has Kelcey decided on a school yet? Catch ya later!
Post a Comment