Way to go TRENT!
Cannot believe how fast my kids are growing up!
The band was almost the last entry in the parade. We didn't get home till 10:30 p.m. It was a really fun parade this year. We love that it is held at night & much cooler during the evening hours. It was in the 90's during the day - we spent the day at the pool. Also, went to a wedding reception for some friends. I am exhausted.
Jacy waiting for the parade to start - another beautiful grin from Jacy!
Trent & Trevor had to go to the pool! Trent had a baseball game & there was a lot of whining about skipping the baseball game & just hanging out on the Flowrider, but Trent finally went to his game & got two hits! Way to go trent!
Another FUN weekend with the kids. The kids do not get out of school till June 11th. It is actually nice having them in school through the middle of June. After school gets out we are off on summer vacations, family reunions, EFY, soccer practices, work, etc. Another fun, crazy summer on the way!
4 comments:
Favorite picture....Trevor's farmers tan!!! So funny!
We have a trumpeter in the family. Way to go Trent.
You have more going on in your life in one weekend than I do in a year!!!
Your kids are so beautiful!
Looks like a crazy, wonderful time. I love Jacy's ponytail.
We can't wait to see you next month. Next month?!? I guess I have some work to do, don't I? Uh, gotta go.
Post a Comment