October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Oct. 2008

There was a big Stake Halloween Party last night & the kids LOVED it! They all dressed up. The girls helped with the face painting & the boys went around to all the rooms, got candy & played all the games that were set up. It was packed with people! This stake sure knows how to throw a party! Happy Halloween!
Trent & Trevor - Trevor was an eighties dude! Trent - a scary dude!
Jacy went as Nacho Libre! She had about 10 minutes to get ready between soccer & the party! She did a great job!
Kelcey & Chris painting Trevor's face.
Kelcey & Blake, a CTR Mor-man!
A cute couple from the Spanish Branch - their whole fam. was dressed up as the shrek fam. So cute!
Kelcey & Chris
Trent, Trevor, Zach & Adam Trick or Treating!
The kids had Halloween off, so they had a blast four-wheeling & motorcycling with their friends. It was a beautiful day, sunny & warm.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Love the Jones Fam.

9 comments:

The Lunds said...

Cute costumes. Hayden would have loved the Shrek family. Hope you enjoy your Halloween!

Chandra said...

Lisa,
Cute pictures of the Halloween party. Looks like I missed a good one. Been sick all week. Thanks for what you said about Sunday school class. I didn't even know about the stain on the shirt until I read your comment and asked Chris about it. I'm still laughing that she froze the flower. Way to funny.

allredclan said...

I love to see how creative other people are when it comes to Halloween. Loved looking at these, Lisa. =) Happy Halloween!

Amy said...

That looks so fun. How come there wasn't anything like that when we lived there?

Kathy said...

Loved the costumes!! Nacho Libre is my favorite movie too!! Happy Halloween!

melanie said...

It was totally insanity at the Halloween party but my kids LOVED it too! I have a funny photo of Kelcey pointing at Milo and Chris, I'll have to email it.

When Kathryn saw Trevor she said, Oh mom look, there's Trevor. He's a groovy guy. Or something like that.' Ha ha, it was so funny. I wish you could have heard her say it.

Love all the pics.

Howard Jones said...

We had 8 trick or treaters..??
Cute costumes Jones kids. Grandma

Susan said...

I'm so glad you had a great time on your trip. Sorry we missed you. Thanks for your comments on Melissa and me. I am REALLY excited to work with her. I think it will be great fun!

Allie said...

Jaceys costume was so funny! LOL. Kelcey's looked very cute...boys, scary...both of them LOL
love the background!!