Getting ready for trips is so hard. I don't even have 4 kids! I wish you luck. Have fun here in UT.
Hey Lisa, drive safe and we can't wait to see you all!! My girls are sooooo excited!! C/ya in a few!!
Do you know they reorganized on Sunday and you would be in our ward now if you were still here? Why don't you just move back?!
So glad you're getting out of there. Have tons of fun in UT.
I hope you are living it up and shopping for me too! YOu know there's nothing to do here, haha!! HAVE FUN!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Getting ready for trips is so hard. I don't even have 4 kids! I wish you luck. Have fun here in UT.
Hey Lisa, drive safe and we can't wait to see you all!! My girls are sooooo excited!! C/ya in a few!!
Do you know they reorganized on Sunday and you would be in our ward now if you were still here? Why don't you just move back?!
So glad you're getting out of there. Have tons of fun in UT.
I hope you are living it up and shopping for me too! YOu know there's nothing to do here, haha!! HAVE FUN!!
Post a Comment